It's been a long while since I thought about this blog. It has never amounted to much, and has not even been something I would direct anyone to pay attention to. But I am starting another experiment.
Last month I turned 55. To celebrate my birthday, I began an experiment to see how many consecutive days I can spend with some amount of time each day on two wheels. Bicycle or motorcycle. What I notice so far is that it seems to be making different connections within my mind. I experience a shift in proprioception, especially when I am riding single track at Movil Maze here in Bemidji. It's intriguing, and may be something to write about.
I have a challenge ahead. I will be at the annual conference for Minnesota United Methodists at the end of the month. This will involve staying in St. Cloud for several days of meetings. I will have to bring or have access to a bicycle or motorcycle during that time. I need to think imaginatively about how I might make that happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment